Krispy Kreme

11:09

For the past few months, my instagram was literally filled with images of Krispy Kreme paper bags and their donuts (and of course, unglam shots of my friends).

I tried to be unconventional and wait… till the Krispy Kreme hype was over, and escape the crazy long queues, so finally, on Vesak Day, I managed to gather a few friends (from my previous law attachment) to head to Krispy Kreme at Raffles Place.

The place was surprisingly empty!
We took our time in making up our minds (Boy, we were blown away by the wide array of donuts and I wouldn’t mind trying every single one of them if not for my diet plan. ><) 

In the end, here’s what we got.


I think mine was some double chocolate doughnut (leftmost) and the one in the middle was mocha flavoured. 

The most striking features of their doughnuts would be the syrupy-taste, the crunchiness of the outside and the just-right-sweetness. It was definitely a good breakfast, albeit an awfully fattening one.

The Krispy Kreme outing made my tummy satisfied… :)

That single trip didn't allow me to try out more of their sinfully attractive donuts, so I went back for more. This time, I got a dozen assorted donuts in a takeaway box.



As Christmas was around the corner, they had limited edition Christmas-themed donuts too, like the Santa Belly, Holiday Sprinkles and Christmas Tree donuts.

The Red Velvet donut was amazing! Same goes for their original honey glazed donuts. 

The cheesecake series (strawberry, blueberry, mango) were good, but not as impressive as the first 2 flavours. I recall one more with a coffee-flavoured centre but after cutting pieces out of every single flavour, the sugary taste became way too overwhelming for me. 

Overall, their doughnuts tasted great but the prices are a little too steep for such a mini donut. Buying in bulk would be more value-worthy, so go on and share with your friends!



Prices

Original Glazed
Single – $2.60
Dozen – $23.40
Double Dozen – $42.00



Assorted Varieties

Single – $2.95
Dozen – $26.50
Double Dozen – $47.70

Outlets
Tangs Orchard
Income at Raffles
Changi Airport T2
Great World City
Jurong Point 2
Suntec City Mall
Resorts World Sentosa
Vivo City

You Might Also Like

0 comments