Happy New Year 2016!

15:55

"There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind." — C.S. Lewis

What else can sum up the year better than the #bestnineof2015 on Instagram?

2015 was a year of discovery - of self and others around me. 

In retrospect, I wouldn't have declared it a smooth-sailing year. There were regrets, lessons learnt, and tears spilt. 

On the other hand, there were unforgettable memories made, valuable experiences and exciting adventures embarked on.

I feel immensely blessed for the support from my family and my close friends. Thank you for standing by my side when it gets rough. :')

I believe that resolutions are nothing but empty promises you make to yourself. Actions matter more than words simply scratched on a list when you're half-asleep on New Year's Eve. 

Life is only going to get tougher. It's futile trying to lie to myself that M2/M3 year is going to be a breeze. All I can do right now is to get my priorities right, keep my faith, SMILE and push on. 

May 2016 be kind to me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments